Thursday 6 October 2011

Just some funny pics!!!!

Rigth I am gonna give you a break from my holiday pics and show you some funny pictures instead!!!!
Here's the first  one!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehehehe

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! What is Bush doing!!!???

smile!!!!!!

STARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hehehehehe!!! Like the fringe!!!

oh deary me

interesting.................

ummmmmmmmmmmmmm........spelling?????????????/
It's TRUE!!

haahahahahahah!! sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!

LOZERS!!!!

Future actor!!!!!

2,4,6,8, who do we appreciate! GOOOOOO CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!

I HOPE THOSE MADE U LOL!!!!!!

THEY MADE ME!!!!
PLZ COMMENT ON YOUR FAVES AND RATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:)

2 comments:

  1. My favourite pictures are the emo bunny and the unique fork!
    I certainly hope that George Bush pic was photoshopped or the police will be on to him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually loved the first one! Cruel, but funny! And the misspelt road one- trust the gov to mess THAT up!!! .L.O.L.

    ReplyDelete