Monday 19 September 2011

Another VQP!!! :)

Hello again!!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while, too busy with homework!!!! :(
anyway as I said in the title, I have to show you some more holiday pics!!!!!

BIRDS WITH FUNNY FEET
They're back!!!! The pigeons with bright feet!!! Ok, they aren't that wierd plus you've seen them so I'll move on!!!
It's a SWAN's feet!!!! They are MEGA!!!! But not tat wierd!!!! :( I'll show you a zoomed out version so you can see the actual bird!!!!
THERE!!! Awww and there is a cute cygnit aswell!!! :)
BTW the next one is the BEST OF ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW COOL R HIS FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EPICNESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!
They look soooooooooo funny!!!!
RATE AND COMMENT ON WHAT YOU THINK THEY LOOK LIKE PLZ
PLZ
PLZ
anyway thats all I've got time for soooooooooooo



TATATATATATATATA but only for NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND REMEMBER!!!!
REMEMBER TO RATE AND COMMENT!!!!



1 comment:

  1. That swan sure does have massive feet, how come i've never noticed that before?! I love the other birds peacock feet too though...I'm afraid I just couldn't pick a winner!
    By the way I quote...."anyway as I said in the title, I have to show you some more holiday pics!!!!!"
    But the title is "Another VQP"......confuzzled....very confuzzled....

    ReplyDelete