Tuesday 25 October 2011

MY CUTE BUDGIES!!!!!!!!!

Here are my long awaited pictures of my budgies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Now over to Kool & The Gang!!!!!!!!!
Anough about that!!!! HERE THEY ARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's a bit blurry so here are some singular shots!!
HHHHHHHHHHHEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS.................
..................LUCA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HHHHHHHHHHEEEEERRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS............................
............................SUNNY!!!!

So thats all folks!!

oh wait I've also added a new poll so ote on that and I have changed the slideshow thing..................... cute animals!!!! Sooooooooo cute!!! :)

Also remember to rate and comment!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. I laugh everytime I read your blog. It's just so random!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (following the trend of overly useing exclamation marks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your budgies are soooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete