Monday 5 September 2011

A VERY QUICK POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right you can tell what this VQP (very quick post) is going to be about......... yup you've guessed it! holiday pics!!!! but just a few(sadly!!)


Right, I know this is a bit weird but knowing me I had to put it in!!! It's a rice krispie that to me looks like a little boot!!!! Anyone getting the same idea......................anyone?????
I know I know, you are thinking, why are three boats so amazing that they have to go on your blog! well a little song came to mind when I saw these...........................................(singing) 'I saw three ships come sailng in, come sailing in, come sailing in...................' (sorry kirsty is now in a mad trance singing this song she will be with you in a sec.....) ...........................................................................................................................................
..............................................................
...................................
................
..........
.
.
...............
SORRY!!!! that may happen a bit anyway thats all I have time for on my VQP as my dad has mucked up the computer with his email!!
So TATA and GOODBYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

AND REMEMBER TO RATE AND COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
.

1 comment:

  1. Woah! That song really does get you into a trance...it's sooo epic!
    i saw three ships come sailing in,come sailing in, come sailing in. i saw three ships come sailing in, come sail-
    (apologies but Isabel is currently away with the fairies....or the ships!)

    ReplyDelete