Tuesday 26 July 2011

RANDOM PIC REVIEW

My friend Isabel came round to my house today and to make time pass we decided to do a joint post on our blogs!!!!!!!

So like always I didn't have an idea on what to do for the post that was going on my blog, so I thought we could go back to the random pic thing!!!!
We typed in RANDOM THING into Google and picked a picture!
HERE IT IS..............................................................

How epic is this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Here is what our thoughts are.....................................

I say.................................... This is such an EPIC pic! I love all the different types of rubber ducks! I especially LOVE the mouse duck all wrapped up to keep warm (maybe it is a eskimo mouse/duck!?). I also love the Eskimo ducky tooooooooooooooooooooooooo(wait, that must mean that the mouse/duck one can't of been an eskimo!Or maybe it could?)

MOVING ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!HERE IS WHAT IZZY SAYS.................

Isabel says....................................I also think this pic is pretty epic but whoever waisted their money on buying all of those ducks is a little bit (no offence) sad!!! But the point is it's an epic pic, I mean ducks in 'bouler hat type things', who would have thought it?!!

DO YOU AGREE!!!!!!!!?????????? POST YOUR COMMENTS ON YOUR FAVE DUCK AND WHY AND IF YOU THINK IT WAS A GOOD USE OF MONEY OR NOT!!!!!!?????

TATA TOODLEPIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment