Saturday 2 July 2011

A Little bit of Fashion...............from MATALAN

I know this isn't a fashion blog but, as always I didn't have a clue what to write about (is it just me or is it easier to write about something with a given subject..........)
MOVING ON....................

Today I went to MATALAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got some stuff for going abroad....... and a pillow for my room!!!!! So hey ho.....

HERE THEY ARE.......................
It's a 'Hooch' Jumpsuit. I chose it cause it has a nice floral pattern and I like the neck lining.It's soooooooooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I know what you are thinking. It's a shapeless bit of cloth.....on the hanger that is!!! It looks great on a person.... I promise. It's a 'Girlswear' Playsuit. I chose this one cause of the stripes and the cute bows!!!! 
Some 'Destiny' Bow Curby Grips. I chose these cause I really really like them and they kinda go with the jumpsuit. Another plus..............they're 1/2 price!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A 'Hooch' Beachbag. This is really cool and will be great for me taking all my stuff to the beach!!!!! How STYLISH!!??
You can see why I bought this for my room. IT'S EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's fluffy and soft and awesome and epic and great and THE BEST PILLOW EVER!!!!!!!!
OK this Playsuit isn't from MATALAN but I'm taking it abroad so hey ho!!!!!It's from H&M. I love the colours and the stripes!!!!!!!!!!!! It's FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!








THAT IS ALL I BOUGHT.........................................................................BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Woah! That was a good shopping trip! I used it as an excuse to persuade mum to let me go on one before our holiday!
    I love the beachbag: stylish and practical!
    And the EPIC!!!!!!!!!!! pillow :)
    Oh and the jumpsuit!

    Enjoy the hols!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have some epic jumpsuits - enjoy your holiday!

    ReplyDelete