Tuesday 19 July 2011

HOLIDAY PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (WELL SOME OF THEM)

Right, I got home from my holidays 2 days ago and I took A LOT of photos. To be precise I took 1,240!!!!!!! I thought I should share a few with you (when I say 'a few' I mean 129). So as you can tell, this is gonna take a lot of posts so I'm warning you if you don't get to see all of the before the end of the summer holidays I will forget about them(sozzy). So enjoy...................................

THINGS THAT STOOD OUT
(ALL OF THESE ARE TAKEN FROM LONDON!!!)

Is it just me or are pigeon's feet really bright compared to their bodies...........................
MOVING ON!!!!

You see the guy in the bright BRIGHT orange jacket (he's pretty hard to miss!)well I thought his jacket stood out so I took a few pictures of him without him knowing (heheheheheehhehe!)
Here's another one................


THERE HE IS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And one more.......................
BYE BYE GUY WITH LONG HAIR AND A BRIGHT ORANGE JACKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NEXT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do you see the one red carrige thingy on the London Eye? It's quite dark so you might not see it.........
Lucky I took a close up!!!!!
SEE IT?????? I made it extra lage so you could!!!!!
SEE THE SAINSBURY BAG THAT WOMEN IS HOLDING????? I made it extra large..........
Sainsbury bags stand out so much to me.........



MORE THINGS FROM LONDON


This ship in a bottle is from Trafalgar Square (I think all of these next pics are too!!) 
It's a bit random but oh well.........

What a lovely view!!!!! There's Big Ben in the background, THE LIONS, a Red London Double Decker Bus, tourists and OH LOOK SOMEONE WITH BRIGHT ORANGE TIGHTS!!!! I CAN ADD HER TO MY THINGS THAT STAND OUT IN LONDON COLLECTION!!!!!!!!! SEE HER??????

The fountain in Trafalgar Square. OMG LOOK ANOTHER PERSON WITH A BRIGHT PINK
T-SHIRT!!!!!! ANOTHER TO ADD TO THE COLLECTION!!!!!!! WOO HOO!!!!

AHHH HEADLESS PEOPLE!!!!!! Don't worry it's just a costume. They have heads.......... I hope!!!!!
Anyway, they were sooooooo cool. The man even did a peace/victory sign at me!!!! YEY!!! Oh and they don't have any waterproof material for the umbrellas. It's just the frame!!!! I guess the umbrellas won't keep them that dry if it's pouring with rain!!!! OH DEAR!!!!!! 
I don't know why these people were dancing in the street, but they were very good (they had music and everything!), I'll show you some more of them!!!
There's a rainbow in the sky (that looks like the move they are doing)
NEXT.......................


WHEEEEEE!!!!!
This bit was soo funny!!!!!!
NEXT PIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right this was their finishing pose but then they went..........................................

YEAH!!!!!!!! It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHEESY!!!!!!!!!!!
ANY WAY MOVING  ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........................
I don't have a clue what this was about. The peeps who were dancing danced in front of it. I think it's something to do with the olympics as it has the 2012 logo on the bottom right corner or the olympics are just sponcering it! ME DON'T KNOW THOUGH!!!!!!!!!

It's the 2012 Olympics countdown clock! I didn't even know they had one of these!!!!!!!!
It is EPIC!!!!!!!!

I really really really don't know why they put this in the streets of London! It's FREAKY!!!! AND RANDOM!!!!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was cool but random. I can't remember what it was about but it looks cool doesn't it!!!!!!!!!


Again I don't know why there are lots of painted sheds but it's sooooooo awesome to see all the different patterns you can put on sheds! Eh? Can you think of any more?
It's the building were The Apperentice is filmed!!!!!!!! I think it's called The GERKIN (Well that's what my brain is telling me it's called. I don't know why!). Is it just me or are there to many cranes around that area?












Right let me tell you something..................... That was only 22 out of 129 pictures! So there's a LOT to come!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment