Thursday 23 June 2011

HEY YOLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Right this is my FIRST EVER BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AND POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(and probably my last as I might just forget about it!!!)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now this blog is about.......(the clue is in the name)................... RANDOM stuff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just like this for example!
This my friends is Borat. To be honest that's all I know about him................................





MOVING ON........................................................
This is me and Jura (our old next door neighbours westie). As you can see from my top, I LOVE westies!!!!!!!!! They are sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!! Did you know when a Westie is a puppy both of its ears are NOT pointed up!!!!!!!
Now there's a random fact for the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment